RV Pump Outs
At Rius Rentals, your comfort and convenience is our top priority. We offer our clients with one-time RV pump outs in Midland and Odessa, TX as well as regular services. That’s right, if you have a permanent RV placement and need regular pumping services, give us a call to provide you with the right solutions, as and when needed.
We can get you a quote based on your tank size, frequency and location. After pumping, our technicians ensure proper disposal of wastewater at certified dump stations. A dump station is a properly designed facility that is intended to receive wastewater from a wastewater disposal system.
With us, you can expect professional and reliable services. Whether you need black water or grey water pump out, we can handle all tasks easily and conveniently. We can also arrange onsite pumping services at your RV’s site within or less than 24 hours.
With Rius Rentals:
- You get to enjoy a stress-free service: set up either single or recurring visits.
- You don’t have to wait and stand in long lines for pumping and servicing at a local RV facility.
- We spare you repeated hassles in traveling to and from pump out sites.
- You may also choose to use our non-potable water supply service in conjunction with your pump out.
- You can rest assured that you have hired experts and we have a complete know-how of how to work with both black and gray water.
Holding Tank – Your Long-Term Solution
At Rius Rentals, we also offer holding tanks, which can be used by RV campers and mobile offices. These tanks are ideal solutions for those planning to stay in one place for a long time. We offer these tanks in a range of sizes, from 250 gallons to nearly 440 gallons.
Featuring rubber couplers, clamps and recessed ports, these holding tanks can accommodate different plumbing configurations smoothly and efficiently. At Rius Rentals, we pump holding tanks once a week and our monthly rentals are billed on a twenty-eight day cycle.